Stay up to date and check out our release notes to learn about the latest features and improvements.
ENGAGE Release Notes
- Embed video into event page description (YouTube and Vimeo support)
- Upcoming event email reminder for attendees
- Optimized web links for the iOS Safari browser
- Optimized video links for Oculus Quest
- Screen sharing improvements for Oculus Quest
- And the fixes for some known bugs and security updates
- NEW locations
- Option for 3D audio/ Spatial Audio mode
- Updated the scale of all locations
- Core performance improvements for PC and Android Devices
- And the fixes for some known bugs
Owners of an Oculus Quest can try out our early access Quest version by following the setup instructions at http://engagevr.io/quest/. For those users who have installed ENGAGE before on the Quest you will need to download and sideload the latest version.
If you are using a PC you can download the latest version of ENGAGE for PC here.
To find out more about how to use the different features of ENGAGE, check out our tutorials.
If you have any questions about this release, suggestions for new features or if you notice any problems when you update, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com