Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleeding-edge technology company? Then read on.
Be on the cutting edge or art and technology. We are currently seeking applicants for a 3D animator position. In your role as 3D animator and content creator you will be required to create realistic human performances, animation and edit scenes in Virtual Reality. We will provide training in our proprietary VR animation system.
As a Senior Unity 3D Artist, you will be responsible for developing concepts and designs for content/environments. Building those game worlds and working individually and with the various teams to see those designs to execution on the platform. (unity based).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and Create 3D environments and props.
- Work with clients and Art director to develop project concepts.
Essential Knowledge / Skills Required:
- 5+ years industry experience working with Unity or other game frameworks.
- Demonstrable experience at creating Environment/3D Art either commercially or on a completed mod with multiple releases.
- Experience in photo realistic texture creation.
- A great eye for detail and a natural flair for composition and colour.
- Traditional art skills: ability to sketch concepts, simple storyboards
- Expert knowledge in creating optimized 3D assets.
- Blender Experience or experience with comparable 3D package.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in production of procedural textures.
What we are Offering:
- Salary: D.O.E.
- Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please email your CV to: [email protected]