ENGAGE XR seeks a dynamic Public Relations Manager to build a strong communications network, increase brand awareness, and help us develop the future of virtual communications by creating and executing effective media relations campaigns.
In this role, you’ll oversee setting up and maintaining relationships with media interest groups by seeking interviews and guest appearances, drafting press releases, helping to organize virtual events on ENGAGE, and maintaining a good relationship with clients and marketing communications stakeholders.
Short and long-term success will include solutions-based approach and the ability to manage any potential media-related emergency in a calm and swift manner.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement plans to support the company’s PR goals.
- Support the implementation of promotional plans across marketing channels and through external partnerships.
- Create media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in online and traditional media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Write press releases, promotional social media posts, and fact sheets.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Working with the marketing team to plan and implement PR campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness.
- Maintain an up-to-date press list of journalists, influencers, and other members of the media.
- Help develop press kit materials for media outlets, including press releases, images, pitch letters, case studies, feature articles, and trend stories.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of working experience in public relations.
- Strong relationships with national business and industry outlets in both traditional and new media spaces.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Solid experience with social media including LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience (bonus if virtual events too!)
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- BA/MA in PR, communications, marketing, journalism, or equivalent experience in relevant field.
- VR industry experience and knowledge.
- Earlier experience working with interactive software like ENGAGE.
- Experience working with podcasts for PR.
- Experience working with influencer marketing campaigns for PR.
Who we are:
Engage XR is one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios and is headquartered in Waterford, Ireland. ENGAGE is a metaverse designed for business professionals, corporations, young professionals and college students seeking to provide professional services, sales and professional events in an immersive environment.
What we are Offering:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, but most importantly, a chance to work for a young, scale up company with an amazing team, and a cutting-edge product that showcases the value of VR.
- We offer a fun, friendly, and comfortable remote working environment.
- We believe a good work-life balance is essential.
- We are in this business for the long haul. We give our team time to think and to do things right.
If you are interested in this job, please email your CV to: [email protected]