Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleeding-edge technology company? Then read on.
We are ENGAGE XR – an award-winning virtual reality software company dedicated to advancing how enterprise & educational content is shared and consumed globally. Our core product is ENGAGE; a virtual communications platform that seeks to transform how people collaborate with each other globally by harnessing the power of immersive technologies.
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking for a competent Product Owner with 3+ years of industry experience to join our dedicated team.
This is an opportunity to build your career with our highly collaborative and engaging team as part of a fast-growing & creative company. The digital world is changing, let’s shape it together.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates closely with the Product Manager and other stakeholders to review, prioritise & plan feature short term backlog & long-term feature roadmap.
- Accountable for each stage of the development process and delivering a quality customer focused final feature during a release of the ENGAGE product.
- Serve as the voice of the client.
- Participates in Agile SCRUM ceremonies.
- Gathers feedback and produces feature requirements that are in line with Product Vision and company objectives.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for feature implementation.
- Performs competitor research analysis.
- Communicates effectively in a fast-paced environment where priorities may change depending on workload.
- Constantly improving skills and knowledge through self-learning.
- Solve feature-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or a technology related field.
- Minimum 3 years IT industry experience.
- Experience working with SaaS and/or PasS enterprise level applications.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment using the Scrum framework.
- Excellent presentation and leadership skills.
- Passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent Teamwork ethic with the ability to work collaboratively with others (technical and non-technical).
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to align to changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience working on software and games for Virtual Reality.
- Certified SCRUM product owner or scrum master.
- Experience using JIRA.
What we are Offering:
- Salary: D.O.E.
- Job Type: Full-time
- NOTE: For this position, remote working is available (ideally Ireland – friendly timezone).
To apply for this job please email your CV to: [email protected]