ENGAGE XR Ltd is one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios.
Used extensively for virtual events, corporate communications, education and training ENGAGE is used by clients such as 3M, Stanford University, Lenovo, HTC, KIA and many other fortune 500 companies globally to help make their virtual metaverse strategies a reality.
ENGAGE is a metaverse platform designed for professionals, event organizers and corporations to build their own virtual worlds to provide metaverse services directly to their own clients and to build out new business models.
As a Junior Unity Developer, you will just be starting your development career. Learning how to take on and complete small tasks, working with immediate peers, and communicating appropriately.
What does a Junior Unity Developer at ENGAGE XR do?
- Help develop, test, and implement features and gameplay functionality in Unity and C#.
- Help to develop technical design specifications and can implement them.
- Works with designers, artists and other personnel involved in the development process as required to create the highest possible quality product.
- Tests and refines gameplay features throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Estimates own tasks and delivers high quality code to that schedule.
Things we’d love to see from you:
- BSc in Computer Science / Computer Games Technology or similar.
- Experience with Unity and C#.
- Familiarity with Source Control.
- Strong 3D math skills.
- Excellent Teamwork ethic.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
Things it would be lovely to see, but are not required:
- Knowledge of industry-standard development practices: source control, asset pipelines, issue tracking.
- Experience developing for Virtual Reality headsets.
- Worked in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with mobile games.
- Exposure to post-launch on-going product development and delivery.
- Continuous integration and build automation experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Note: Having an EU work permit is desirable. This is a fully remote position.
To apply for this job please email your CV to: [email protected].