Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Join the team
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) who is passionate about developing qualified sales opportunities with some of the world’s most high-profile clients. This is a first hire for this role, so there is a lot of growth potential.
As our SDR, you will work closely with the Sales Executives, Sales Engineer, Customer Success, and our Marketing team to carry out the game plan for prospective clients and provide a seamless positive customer experience throughout the sales cycle. Your role will be to make the initial contact, educate the customer on our capabilities, run discovery calls using sales qualification frameworks like BANT or MEDDIC and get them excited about our solution with the final goal of arranging qualified meetings.
As an SDR, you are energetic, motivated, and articulate. You are data-driven, with an understanding of top of the funnel and pipeline metrics. You’re a tenacious hunter with a proven track record for helping to kick-start XaaS deals. Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with ENGAGE’s value proposition. You take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
What you will be doing:
- Work within a fast-paced high growth sales environment where things are changing and moving rapidly
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects while helping to build our pipeline
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Research, qualify and contact numerous leads and prospects per day and then transition them effectively to the appropriate sales rep for Demos
- Work closely with sales representatives to research firms with the greatest revenue potential for Engage and work with marketing to develop targeted marketing campaigns to generate engagement.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Drive attendance and conduct follow up for all events the team attends or sponsors (e.g., trade show) or produces (e.g., webinar, thought leadership event, commingling customer/prospect events).
- Work closely with the marketing team and leverage the CRM platform to identify the contacts and firms most engaged with our content and most ready to be sold to.
- Regularly report on quantity, velocity, quality, and conversion of marketing leads and sales opportunities.
- Build market knowledge, becoming a subject matter expert (SME) in the VR/Metaverse solutions space ASAP.
What you’ll bring:
- You are a based in the US and fluent in English
- You have a BA/BS degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
- You have working experience in a similar role (SDR, BDR, inside sales representative, sales executive, etc.) ideally in a high growth B2B XaaS business with proven successful track record of crushing quotas!
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, love to research, qualify, and easily reach out via telephone and email
- You have a fearless approach to outbound prospecting
- You have experience using Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot or other CRM solutions
- You relish meeting and exceeding goals and KPIs in a target-based environment
- You are excited by working in an ever evolving and fluid solution focused environment
- You have experience and are motivated by working in a high growth, start-up environment
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset as Engage is growing quickly and the current team is spread across the Globe, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy.
- You are a driven individual with a can-do mentality, ready to achieve great results!
- You remain positive and passionate despite obstacles
- You are Goal-oriented, yet a TEAM player.
- You are able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment while staying calm and thinking logically.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organization (internal and external).
- If you have VR/AR/Metaverse experience, that’s a bonus!
What You’ll Work On:
- Reach out to, develop, and convert leads & prospects into qualified selling opportunities, and then transition them effectively to the appropriate sales rep.
- Work closely with sales representatives to research firms with the greatest revenue potential for our team and develop targeted marketing campaigns to generate engagement.
- Drive attendance and conduct follow up for all events the team attends or sponsors (e.g. trade show) or produces (e.g. webinar, roundtable, thought leadership event)
- Work closely with the marketing team and leverage the marketing automation and CRM platforms to identify the contacts and firms most engaged with Engage content and most ready to be sold to
- Regularly report on quantity, velocity, quality, and conversion of marketing leads and sales opportunities
Who we are:
Engage XR is one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios and is headquartered in Waterford, Ireland. ENGAGE is a metaverse designed for business professionals, corporations, young professionals, and college students seeking to provide professional services, sales and professional events in an immersive environment.
Why You Should Apply:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, but most importantly, a chance to work for a young, scale up company with an amazing team, and a cutting-edge product that showcases the value of VR
- We offer a fun, friendly, and comfortable remote working environment
- We believe a good work-life balance is essential.
- We are in this business for the long haul. We give our team time to think and to do things right.
We are transforming the way people Engage and need passionate, committed, and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
This is an opportunity to build your career with our highly collaborative and engaging team as part of a fast-growing & creative company. The digital world is changing, let’s shape it together!
If you have been a top-performing Enterprise SDR and are looking for the opportunity to sell a cutting-edge product that has great income potential and offers merit-based promotions to big enterprises, we are interested in speaking with you! If you are interested in finding out more, please apply to this job by emailing your resume to: [email protected]