Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleeding-edge technology company? Then read on.
We are Immersive VR Education – an award-winning virtual reality software company dedicated to advancing how educational and enterprise content is shared and consumed globally.
Our core product is ENGAGE; a virtual communications platform that seeks to transform how people collaborate with each other globally by harnessing the power of immersive technologies. ENGAGE is now available on most VR devices, desktops, iOS devices on the App Store, Android devices on the Google Play Store and MacOS.
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking for a competent Business Systems Analyst with 3+ years of industry experience to join our Product and Design team. This talented individual will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of technical business projects and solutions. They will work with stakeholders and our technical team members to map, analyse, and document business processes and projects.
Reports directly to:
Product Team Lead
- Analyse and decompose complex business requirements.
- Perform gap analysis and collaborate with technical resources on solution proposals.
- Work with systems architects, Product Owners and UX designers to create business requirements documents and functional specifications/wireframes/use case.
- Communicate with the business and technical teams to ensure clear and shared understanding of requirements.
- Actively participate in and support the end-to-end phases of the software development cycle.
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions.
- Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications.
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports.
- Work with business developers and key clients to assist in requirements gathering and feasibility analysis for customer proposals and pitches.
- Work closely with product owners and all other project team members maintaining a high standard of professionalism and accountability in an Agile delivery methodology.
- Develop a strong understanding of Business priorities to support release planning.
- Support with the implementation of tools that improve internal business practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or a technology related field.
- Minimum three years’ experience working in an agile environment as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst.
- Experience and knowledge of problem solving and project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Excel, etc.
- A solid technical background with strong Agile / Scrum experience and experience of SDLC and agile project management.
- Excellent problem solving and effective planning experience in setting priorities, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with large, distributed development teams.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A strong proficiency in interpersonal/communication skills including oral and written English.
- A Project management or Agile / Scrum Industry certification.
Job Type: Full-time
NOTE: Having an EU work permit is required. For this position, remote working is available.
To apply for this job please email your CV to: [email protected]