3D AnimatorNovember 17, 2021
Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleeding-edge technology company? Then read on.
We are Engage XR – an award-winning virtual reality software company dedicated to advancing how educational and enterprise content is shared and consumed globally.
Our core product is ENGAGE; a virtual communications platform that seeks to transform how people collaborate with each other globally by harnessing the power of immersive technologies. ENGAGE is now available on most VR devices, desktops, iOS devices on the App Store, Android devices on the Google Play Store and MacOS.
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking for a competent Senior Marketing Executive with 3+ years of industry experience to join our dedicated team.
Reports directly to:
- Develop and edit content (written, video) for websites and for social media.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns through digital, email & traditional marketing.
- Oversee updates to the website and all online marketing activities., including social media.
- Increase customer engagement on the website and increase the number signing up for content and follow ups by the sales team.
- Develop and lead the execution of innovative marketing initiatives & programs that will make our Company stand out in the marketplace and help engage with clients and attract key talent.
- Work closely with external PR teams.
- Support all internal and external communications initiatives as required.
- Implement the marketing plan ‘on time’ and within budget.
- Creatively promote the Company using various online and social media platforms.
- Work with designers, PR, digital and other creative partners to develop unique experiences (online and offline) and support content that tells our story in an impactful way.
- Be data driven to ensure we are measuring impact, gathering learnings, and continually improving.
- Think strategically and challenge the ‘status-quo’ to identify ways to enhance marketing performance (including partnerships).
- Draft media collateral such as press releases and statements.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Third level degree or professional training in marketing, communications and events.
- 3 years relevant experience in a marketing role.
- Experience in a business where the main marketing was done via the website, email and social media.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A strong proficiency in interpersonal/communication skills including oral and written English.
- Able to prioritise, work under pressure, take initiative and make decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Create practical solutions based on a strategic view.
- Experience in a marketing/communications/events function
- Previous experience in the management of a range of communication mediums
- Ability to generate creative ideas/concepts to enhance the company brand
- Strong English (both written and verbal)
- Track record of successful project delivery
- Extensive creative marketing experience
- Can set and work to quantifiable goals and standards
Job Type: Full-time
NOTE: Having an EU work permit is required. For this position, remote working is available.
To apply for this job please email your CV to: [email protected]