Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleeding-edge technology company? Then read on.
Immersive VR Education is one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios and is headquartered in Waterford, Ireland. In recent years, we’ve picked up multiple awards for our virtual communications platform, ENGAGE, and our work on Apollo 11 VR, and Titanic VR.
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking for a competent QA Engineer with 2+ years of industry experience to join our dedicated QA Team in Waterford. This talented individual must have a vision and drive and must not be afraid to back big ideas.
This is an opportunity to build your career with our highly collaborative and engaging team as part of a fast-growing & creative company. The digital world is changing, let’s shape it together.
- An ability to learn and adapt to new environments.
- Passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Self-Motivated individual always looking to continue their quest for knowledge.
- Somebody with a keen interest in software quality and software testing.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Technically capable – some scripting may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience working as part of a Scrum team.
- Experience working with Jira and Test Rail.
- Process driven.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- Proactively improves processes to help deliver a better product.
- Creates and maintains standard documents to be used by the QA team.
- Provide accurate estimates for workload.
- Plan, design, implement & execute verification and validation tests and report bugs in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide regression tests when functional changes are done.
- Manually test features that cannot be automated
- Work with project managers and/or technical leads to help define test requirements.
- Collaborate with the team in an Agile Environment to help create great features.
- Work to the best of your ability to meet project milestone dates.
- Work within an Agile environment, using both Jira and Test Rail.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Excellent understanding of test engineering best practices, methodologies, and processes.
- 2+ years API test experience
- Gaming experience
- Experience testing Web APIs.
- Experience using Jira (or other defect tracking tools).
- Experience of working in an Agile SCRUM development environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar and work experience of 2+ years in the field
Job Type: Full-time
NOTE: Having an EU work permit is required. For this position, remote working is available. Fluent spoken and written English language is required.
To apply for this job please email your CV to: [email protected]