What’s new in ENGAGE V1.9?July 8, 2021
Senior Vue.js DeveloperJuly 13, 2021
Immersive VR Education is looking for a talented Environment Artist with a genuine passion for building worlds. You will work in close collaboration with artists, animators, designers, and engineers to create environments and architecture in our games/experiences. The ideal candidate understands the aesthetics and technicalities of game-ready environment design and can texture, shade, surface, optimize and implement just as well as they can sculpt or model.
- Creating, appealing visually impressive and atmospheric environments for VR.
- Respect a delivery schedule of high quality of level animation assets set by the rest of the team.
- Clearly communicate progress and issues to the Lead Environment artist and be willing to understand and act upon direction.
- 3+ years’ game development experience, specifically creating Environments using ZBrush and Substance (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs)
- Must display a strong understanding creating performant appealing Environment art.
- Familiarity with 3D production methods and workflows – Sculping – Material design
- Strong knowledge of Environment and Architectural Design
- Being self-sufficient and proactive
- Good communication skills and the ability to illustrate ideas are essential
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Good to have:
- AAA PC or console experience as an Environment artist
- Foundation of traditional art, drawing, painting, illustration, or concept art
- Proficiency with Substance painter/designer, Zbrush
- Experience with Unity and Blender a plus
Job Type: Full-time
NOTE: This position is not suitable for Graduate or Junior level workers. Having an EU work permit is required. For this position, remote working is available. Fluent spoken and written English language is required.
To apply for this job please email your CV to: [email protected]