What’s new in ENGAGE V1.9?July 8, 2021
Senior Vue.js DeveloperJuly 13, 2021
Immersive VR Education is looking for a talented Environment artist with a genuine passion for building worlds. You will work in close collaboration with artists, animators, designers, and engineers to create environments and architecture in our games/experiences. The ideal candidate understands the aesthetics and technicalities of game-ready environment design and can texture, shade, surface, optimize and implement just as well as they can sculpt or model.
- Creating, appealing visually impressive and atmospheric environments for VR.
- Respect a delivery schedule of high quality of level animation assets set by the rest of the team.
- Clearly communicate progress and issues to the Lead Environment artist and be willing to understand and act upon direction.
- 3+ years’ game development experience, specifically creating Environments using ZBrush and Substance (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs)
- Must display a strong understanding creating performant appealing Environment art.
- Familiarity with 3D production methods and workflows – Sculping – Material design
- Strong knowledge of Environment and Architectural Design
- Being self-sufficient and proactive
- Good communication skills and the ability to illustrate ideas are essential
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Good to have:
- AAA PC or console experience as an Environment artist
- Foundation of traditional art, drawing, painting, illustration, or concept art
- Proficiency with Substance painter/designer, Zbrush
- Experience with Unity and Blender a plus
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please email your CV to : [email protected]